Why Would I Need to Wind Up a Company?
- If the business within a company is no longer able to continue
- The business has been sold to another company
- The directors and shareholders of a business are retiring
- A contractor that supplied services through a company is taking a full-time job
- The business has difficulties that led to it not being able to pay who it owes money to
Winding up is not always the only choice for a limited company closure. We’d be keen to understand a company’s position to lay out the choices.