At liquidation.co.uk, we work hard to protect your business, its directors and the shareholders.
As experts with nearly 40 years experience, we understand that from time to time businesses fall into financial difficulties that can’t always be avoided. Over the years, we have learned that it’s best to act quickly and respond to any signs of insolvency. Whilst there is a legal process to follow, there are steps we can help you take to ensure you protect yourself as much as possible.
The liquidation of a company can be a challenging time for all involved, that’s why our team of experts are on hand to offer you a confidential, free of charge, no obligation consultation where we will assess your current position and advise you on what the next steps are.
Our experienced team guarantees that we offer low cost liquidation solutions and we don’t charge for that important initial face-to-face meeting. In addition:
- All our liquidation experts are licensed with the Insolvency Practitioners Association (IPA).
- Our highly experienced support staff hold the Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency alongside other professional qualifications.
- You’ll be able to sit down with one of our licensed advisors and explore all the issues and potential solutions for your company.
- With nationwide offices, we can arrange to meet at our offices or at a location of your choice at a time that suits you.
- We handle all forms of the process and are highly recommended by financial professionals and former customers alike.
Working with us gives you access to low cost professional management of your chosen options from one of the most experienced companies in the UK.
If you want liquidation experts who are on your side and work for you, who can match any like for like quote you’ve had so far and deliver over and above your expectations, contact our team today to set up that free initial meeting.