We appreciate that when your business needs to review insolvent liquidation options it can be a very difficult and complicated time for all involved. That’s why getting all the business insolvency advice your company needs right now at a price you can afford is more crucial than ever.
Protecting company directors and shareholders from any legal proceedings remains at the heart of everything we do here at Liquidation.co.uk
If you are a limited company that has become insolvent then our Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation service may be what you’re looking for.
You can find out more about our industry leading CVL service here:
We also offer a range of other insolvency liquidation services that based on your individual circumstances, may be more suitable. Please contact us today if you are unsure what level of liquidation you require.
You can find out more about our Insolvent Liquidation options here:
- Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation
- Start Afresh Liquidation
- No Asset Liquidation
- Compulsory Liquidation
How We Can help You
We’re a long-standing firm of insolvency practitioners with over 38 years’ in business, delivering quality services to SMEs across the UK. If your company needs low cost insolvency advice, we have the qualified teams in place nationwide, all committed to providing the guidance you require right now.
Working with us gives you access to;
- Qualified and experienced insolvency liquidators backed up by trained and responsive staff.
- Free initial consultation by phone or face-to-face meeting with a low-cost insolvency solution that meets your exact needs.
- Most Case managers qualified to CPI (Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency) level as a minimum, who regularly update their knowledge and skills to meet today’s legal and professional standards.
- Experts who will explore all the issues and work through the options your business is currently faced with and find the solutions that work for your individual circumstances.
With offices across the UK and low fees, we’re the insolvent experts ready to lend a helping hand.